A couple weeks ago the dryer stopped. It was unresponsive other than a slight hum from a non-turning motor. Called the appliance repair place. The guy showed up the next morning. Took it apart, had a look, pronounced that the motor was seized up and it’d cost at least $150 to replace and install. He didn’t even ask if I wanted to repair it, assuming I’d rather replace the dryer. Hands me the bill for his $38 service call, which I pay, as he’s recommending that I check out a certain appliance store over by Wal-Mart.
Nothing new on the genealogy front. I’ll let everyone know if new information comes to light. Meanwhile, I made a few cosmetic changes (hopefully improvements) to the page displays and navigation.